Jughead is the third episode of season 5 of Lost. Desmond Hume is featured in the episode's one flashback.
ABC press release
Desmond goes in search of a woman who could be the key to helping Faraday stop the island's erratic movements through time, and Locke discovers the identity of the unknown forces who have been attacking the survivors.
Former spoilers and rumors
- DarkUFO (Spoiler source): A main character is dead or critically wounded at the end of the episode. Someone tells Charlotte that they love her. Jughead is a bomb. This is a mythology-heavy episode and the Oceanic 6 do not appear. We will find out how Charles Widmore knows about the island.
- Ryan Ozawa (Hawaii resident, spoiler source): Desmond was seen running through a marketplace calling for someone named Solanga.
- Secretagentman (Spoiler source): Theresa, a woman suffering from dementia, and her nurse Abigail appear in this episode, as will a British working class man and a Filipino doctor.
- DarkUFO (Spoiler source): Locke and Richard are running through the jungle while being shot at. Richard uses a device at the square rock from "Three Minutes" and "Live Together, Die Alone" to tell what year it is.
- Secretagentman (Spoiler source): Two new British teenagers, Nigel and Sophie, are being cast for episodes 2 and 3.
- TRUE, though they're really Charles Widmore and Eloise Hawking.
- Michael Ausiello (Entertainment Weekly columnist): Mrs. Hawking is related to another character.
- TRUE, Daniel Faraday.
|Season 5 episodes covered by the Lost Spoilers Wiki|
|Because You Left • The Lie • Jughead • The Little Prince • This Place is Death • 316 • The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham • LaFleur • Namaste • He's Our You • Whatever Happened, Happened • Dead is Dead • Some Like it Hoth • The Variable • Follow the Leader • The Incident (Finale)|
General Spoilers • Spoiler Sources • Season 5 Episodes