The Shape of Things to Come is the ninth episode of season 4 of Lost. Ben Linus is featured in the episode's flashforwards.
ABC press release
Locke's camp comes under attack, and Jack tries to discover the identity of a body that has washed ashore.
Former spoilers and rumors
- DarkUFO (Spoiler source): Ray's death has time travel implications.
- Damon Lindelof (Spoiler source): When the Monster returns in this episode, we will find out who controls it. We will learn something new about it.
- TRUE, we learn Ben can summon it.
- DarkUFO (Spoiler source): Three minor characters die in the first 15 minutes. A "major" character is shot in the head execution-style.
- TRUE, Alex is killed.
- DarkUFO (Spoiler source): Hurley will encounter the Monster, and we will see a "new dimension" of it.
- Michael Ausiello (TV Guide columnist): There is a "spectacular death" in this episode which may involve the Monster.
- Damon Lindelof (Co-creator, writer), Jorge Garcia (Hurley): The monster will appear again this season.
- DarkUFO (Spoiler source): The body that washes ashore is Ray.
- DarkUFO (Spoiler source): We will find out why Sayid is working for Ben.
- Ryan Ozawa (Hawaii resident, spoiler source): Scenes of Sayid at Nadia's funeral were filmed. Ben was seen as well.
- DarkUFO (Spoiler source): A scene was spotted being filmed in which military-painted men with machine guns burned a house in the Barracks.
- Secretagentman (Spoiler source): Features a charming but menacing Middle Eastern man named Bakir. Many other Middle Eastern and Tunisian characters are being cast for this episode.
|Season 4 episodes covered by the Lost Spoilers Wiki|
|The Beginning of the End • Confirmed Dead • The Economist • Eggtown • The Constant • The Other Woman • Ji Yeon • Meet Kevin Johnson • The Shape of Things to Come • Something Nice Back Home • Cabin Fever • There's No Place Like Home, Part 1 • There's No Place Like Home, Part 2 (Finale)|
General Spoilers • Spoiler Sources • Season 4 Episodes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.